Here's how we can help
Crank’s services are second to none. We stick with you throughout the process to deliver the right site for your business.
On time. On budget. No surprises.
Need some direction? Crank can advise you on how to use digital and the web to make your business better. Common sense, along with intelligent and focused thinking will get you there.
We can make sure your site is structured intuitively so users can find information easily and stay engaged. We’ll strategize and create wireframes outlining navigation and optimum page elements.
What’s the purpose of your site? To sell product, engage services, entertain? Crank will make sure your design fulfills the purpose of the site while also producing the right feel for users.
Quality content is essential to your online success. Crank writes killer content that informs, targets, and drives conversions to achieve business goals.
Technology is a beautiful thing, especially if code is clean, scalable, and responsive. Crank codes sites Google loves and users respond to, using the latest technology and web standards.
Being found easily by your users involves optimizing a number of elements including content, images and speed. Crank will do all the right things to bring the right users to your site.
We can keep your site updated and secure with regular backups, plugin and platform updates. We can monitor for security alerts and scan the site automatically with notifications when needed.
Maintenance services include:
- Plugin updates for all sites – daily with frequent checks for plugin vulnerabilities. We’ll recommend replacement plugins if necessary as poor plugin coding is the number one reason for hacked sites.
- Wordpress updates to ensure limited vulnerabilities.
- Google Search Console notices – we’ll recommend and conduct fixes for various seo warnings.
- Security updates and log checks, salts, brute force lock-outs and ip bans. Although there is no guarantee a Wordpress site won’t be infiltrated, updates and checks will go a long way toward ensuring the site is as secure as possible.
- Site scanning every 12 hours for potential vulnerabilities.
- Password and login checks, updates and security upgrades.
- Security header updates for clickjacking and xss protection.
- Broken link checks, speed tests and error log checks with recommendations.
- Database optimization: tables, transient options, orphaned term/post meta.
- PHP upgrades when necessary.
- Media library checks and recommendations on sizing and optimization.
- Wordpress recommendations as they’re published by the community for both code and security.